Information About BirdSong Coloring Cards
CLICK THE FREEBIES TAB TO SEE THE LIST OF CARDS, THEN CLICK THE CARD YOU CHOOSE
How This Activity is Beneficial
One of the "nutrients" for happy living is to do something nice for those who deserve it but many late-age men and women are limited in what they can do. Coloring is an activity that many late-age people enjoy and even more fun is the act of giving it to a friend or to someone who makes their life better. This creates joy for two people at the same time, and if you get the materials together, you will have fun from it too.
How the Cards are Organized on the TouchingGrace Website
The cards are clustered together by the themes shown below.
AFF Affirmation (we hope to add more during June)
GW Get well
TY Thank you
HBIR Happy birthday
The Two Kinds of Files
Most cards are for coloring. We are in the process of adding a second file that will be in full color. These have the same file name with the word "color" added. If you prefer to print in color, have at it!
1. If a PDF button is on the page, click it to bring up a window showing the black/white image.
2. Click the Print button, the third symbol from the right at the top of the image. Print onto standard white paper. Make as many as you want.
3. Decorate. Millions of color variations; pick colors you think the person who gets the card will like. Use crayons, felt tips, colored pencils; whatever is preferred.
4. Fold in half so the printed side shows.
5. Fold from the right side to Birdie’s beak.
6. Fold left side over.
7. Write on the back of the sheet if you want to.
Click the Freebies tab (above) to see the list of cards, then click the card you choose.